Thursday, May 14, 2015

Photo Op Time!

Last Week or so we did the photo shoot for the advertisements, billboards, etc. There isn't too much to tell but a lot to show, so this post will mostly be pictures and rightly so. We got pizza for the cast that everyone was too scared to eat until after their photos were taken, you can probably guess that I wasn't one of those people. I was the girl who had a slice before and after and now can't stop thinking about how badly I need to get into shape. Hollywood fad diets here I come, next up military diet! Everyone was fun and took great pictures, mine were hit and miss because it's rare for others to take my photo and I don't know how to position myself. I should really work on that, but first I'll work on my ass so it becomes naturally more photogenic.

 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment