Monday, May 4, 2015

D Coffee Shop Closes at 9PM!



So I have scoured Craigslist for fun and odd jobs and met my share of creeps, cons, and easy money. I came across an opportunity that has made me drop my listing addiction and kept me busy. I saw an ad for a television show being filmed here in Vegas and needed some more people to be part of the team. Of course I jumped on it, but how I actually got it I have no idea. The show is called D Coffee Shop Closes At 9PM. I read the script for the 1st episode and have to say it's right up my alley. It reminds me of the old Twilight Zone episodes (which I'm a HUGE fan of) but where the person who enters it is able to escape better off. My title is sales executive and I'm trying to get people to advertise on the show. So far it's been really fun working alongside Steven Rush and Lakisha Swift and even getting to go to Interop and the proceeding after parties hosted by various businessmen. After which I got to meet "Big Tigger" and get a photo op. I don't want to give a lot away, but will of course post about my best adventures on the job right here. If you live in the Vegas area make sure to tune into MYLVTV when it finally airs in August, and in the meantime you can always go to http://www.lovemindspirit.com/dcoffee.html to learn about the show and some of the stars on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment